Postponing retirement age and labor force participation: the role of family transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Belan & Pierre-Jean Messe & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Postponing retirement age and labor force participation : the role of family transfers," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Echevarria, Cruz A., 2004. "Life expectancy, retirement and endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Georges Casamatta & Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2006.
"Is there a Political Support for the Double Burden on Prolonged Activity?,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 143-154, May.
- Casamatta, Georges & Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2004. "Is There a Political Support for the Double Burden on Prolonged Activity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CASAMATTA, Georges & CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2006. "Is there a political support for the double burden on prolonged activity?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1865, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Casamatta, Georges & Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2004. "Is there a Political Support for the Double Burden on Prolonged Activity?," IDEI Working Papers 315, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles & Laferrere, Anne, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521806428, December.
- François-Charles Wolff, 2006. "Parental transfers and the labor supply of children," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 853-877, October.
- Masaru Sasaki, 2002. "The Causal Effect of Family Structure on Labor Force Participation among Japanese Married Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(2), pages 429-440.
- Emanuela Cardia & Serena Ng, 2003. "Intergenerational Time Transfers and Childcare," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 431-454, April.
- Ralitza Dimova & François-Charles Wolff, 2011.
"Do downward private transfers enhance maternal labor supply? Evidence from around Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 911-933, July.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Wolff, François-Charles, 2006. "Do Downward Private Transfers Enhance Maternal Labor Supply? Evidence from around Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralitza Dimova & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Do downward private transfers enhance maternal labor supply ? Evidence from around Europe," Working Papers hal-00418766, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Jean Messe & Eva Moreno-Galbis & François-Charles Wolf, 2014.
"Retirement intentions in the presence of technological change: Theory and evidence from France,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Pierre-Jean Messe & Francois Charles Wolff & Eva Moreno Galbis, 2015. "Retirement intentions in the presence of technological change: Theory and evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01100218, HAL.
- admin, clsrn, 2011. "The Mom Effect: Family Proximity and the Labour Force Status of Women in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-30, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert A., 2014.
"Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 72-90.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2011. "Family Proximity, Childcare, and Women's Labor Force Attachment," NBER Working Papers 17678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Belan & Erwan Moussault, 2018. "Inheritance taxation in a model with intergenerational time transfers," THEMA Working Papers 2018-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Janice Compton, 2015. "Family proximity and the labor force status of women in Canada," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 323-358, June.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement; domestic production; family transfers;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_764_0347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.