Vertical Integration and Competition Between Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck, 2011. "Finance and Governance in Developing Economies," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 375-406, December.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2014.
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 57-74, February.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp574, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sapi, Geza, 2012. "Bargaining, vertical mergers and entry," DICE Discussion Papers 61, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2015. "Buyer power through the differentiation of suppliers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 56-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:4:y:2005:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.