The Economics of Standards Wars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Martí Sempere, 2011. "A Survey of the European Security Market," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 43, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2014. "Standard wars, tied standards, and network externality induced path dependence in the ICT sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 309-320.
- Slivko, Olga, 2012. "Direct and indirect subsidies in markets with system goods in the presence of externalities. Preliminary version," Working Papers 2072/211631, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Steiner, Michael & Wiegand, Nico & Eggert, Andreas & Backhaus, Klaus, 2016. "Platform adoption in system markets: The roles of preference heterogeneity and consumer expectations," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 276-296.
- Tadayoni, Reza & Henten, Anders & Sørensen, Jannick, 2018. "Mobile communications – On standards, classifications and generations," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 253-262.
- Tamura, Suguru, 2016. "A new intellectual property metric for standardization activities," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 87-98.
- Massaro, Maria & Beltrán, Fernando, 2020. "Will 5G lead to more spectrum sharing? Discussing recent developments of the LSA and the CBRS spectrum sharing frameworks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7).
- Michal Polasik, 2015. "The Potential for Development of Mobile Payments and mPOS Usage on the Polish Market: Empirical Results (Potencjal rozwoju platnosci mobilnych i zastosowania mPOS na rynku polskim. Wyniki badan empiry," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(54), pages 65-84.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2017. "A War of Attrition with Experimenting Players," ISER Discussion Paper 1014, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Vialle, Pierre & Song, Junjie & Zhang, Jian, 2012. "Competing with dominant global standards in a catching-up context. The case of mobile standards in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 832-846.
- Tadayoni, Reza & Henten, Anders & Sørensen, Jannick, 2017. "Mobile communications: On standards, classifications and generations," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169501, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Diego Ponte & Alessandro Rossi & Marco Zamarian, 2008. "The role of competencies and interests in developing complex IT-artefacts: the case of a metering system," DISA Working Papers 0804, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Jin-Bom Han & Sun-Hak Kim & Myong-Hun Jang & Kum-Sun Ri, 2020. "Using Genetic Algorithm and NARX Neural Network to Forecast Daily Bitcoin Price," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 56(2), pages 337-353, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:3:y:2004:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.