Quantifying the Effect of Performance-Enhancing Drug Use on Fastball Velocity in Major League Baseball
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmotzer Brian J & Switchenko Jeff & Kilgo Patrick D, 2008. "Did Steroid Use Enhance the Performance of the Mitchell Batters? The Effect of Alleged Performance Enhancing Drug Use on Offensive Performance from 1995 to 2007," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-17, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gould, Eric D. & Kaplan, Todd R., 2011.
"Learning unethical practices from a co-worker: The peer effect of Jose Canseco,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 338-348, June.
- Gould, Eric D & Kaplan, Todd, 2007. "Learning Unethical Practices from a Co-worker: The Peer Effect of Jose Canseco," CEPR Discussion Papers 6550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gould, Eric & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Learning unethical practices from a co-worker: the peer effect of Jose Canseco," MPRA Paper 24232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gould, Eric D. & Kaplan, Todd R., 2008. "Learning Unethical Practices from a Co-worker: The Peer Effect of Jose Canseco," IZA Discussion Papers 3328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nieswiadomy Michael L. & Strazicich Mark C. & Clayton Stephen, 2012. "Was There a Structural Break in Barry Bonds's Bat?," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-19, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jqsprt:v:6:y:2010:i:2:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.