The Determinants of Technical Efficiency of Manufacturing Firms in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallouj, Faiz, 2002.
"Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 137-154.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths," Post-Print halshs-01133746, HAL.
- L. Rubalcaba & D. Gago, 2001. "Relationships between Services and Competitiveness: The Case of Spanish Trade," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 35-62, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santosh Kumar, Sahu & K., Narayanan, 2011. "Energy Intensity and Firm Performance: Do Energy Clusters Matter?," MPRA Paper 43457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acquaah, Moses, 2011. "Utilization and value of social networking relationships in family and nonfamily firms in an African transition economy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 347-361.
- Sahu Santosh Kumar & Narayanan K., 2014.
"Carbon dioxide emissions from Indian manufacturing industries: role of energy and technology intensity,"
Review of Business and Economics Studies,
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное образовательное бюджетное учреждение высшего профессионального образования «Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации» (Финансовый университет), issue 1, pages 60-73.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Narayanan K, 2013. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Indian Manufacturing Industries: Role of Energy and Technology Intensity," Working Papers id:5588, eSocialSciences.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & K. Narayanan, 2013. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Indian Manufacturing Industries: Role of Energy and Technology Intensity," Working Papers 2013-082, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- José Contreras & Andrés Santeliz & Oscar Carvallo, 2012. "Patterns of technical efficiency in the Venezuelan manufacturing sector (2007)," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(34), pages 121-137, July-Dece.
- Acquaah, Moses, 2013. "Management control systems, business strategy and performance: A comparative analysis of family and non-family businesses in a transition economy in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 131-146.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu, 2014. "Energy Use Patterns and Firm Performance: Evidence from Indian Industries," Working Papers 2014-092, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- K., Narayanan & Sahu, Santosh Kumar, 2012. "CO2 Emission and Firm Heterogeneity: A Study of Metals & Metal based Industries in India," MPRA Paper 38061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:10:y:2010:i:3:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.