Pro-Business Local Governance and (Local) Business Associations: The Case of Gaziantep
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Wood & David Valler & Peter North, 1998. "Local business representation and the private sector role in local economic policy in Britain," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 13(1), pages 10-27, May.
- Brenner, Neil, 2004. "New State Spaces: Urban Governance and the Rescaling of Statehood," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270064, June.
- Mike Raco, 2003. "The Social Relations of Business Representation and Devolved Governance in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(10), pages 1853-1876, October.
- David Valler & Andrew Wood, 2004. "Devolution and the politics of business representation in Britain: a strategic - relational approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(10), pages 1835-1854, October.
- Allan Cochrane & Jamie Peck & Adam Tickell, 1996. "Manchester Plays Games: Exploring the Local Politics of Globalisation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(8), pages 1319-1336, October.
- Mike Raco, 2003. "The social relations of business representation and devolved governance in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(10), pages 1853-1876, October.
- Andrew Coulson, 1999. "Local Business Representation: Can We Afford TECs And Chambers?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 269-273.
- Schaede, Ulrike, 2000. "Cooperative Capitalism: Self-Regulation, Trade Associations, and the Antimonopoly Law in Japan," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297185, June.
- Cal Clark & Johnny Green & Keenan Grenell, 2001. "LOCAL REGIMES: Does Globalization Challenge the "Growth Machine"?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 18(3), pages 49-62, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:buspol:v:13:y:2011:i:4:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.