Explorations in Biofuels Economics, Policy, and History: Introduction to the Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce & Hart, Chad E., 2007. "The Long-Run Impact of Corn-Based Ethanol on the Grain, Oilseed, and Livestock Sectors with Implications for Biotech Crops," ISU General Staff Papers 200701010800001003, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M., 2015.
"The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 188-203.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John, 2016. "The Feasibility, Costs, and Environmental Implications of Large-scale Biomass Energy," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235791, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Iliopoulos, Constantine & Rozakis, Stelios, 2010. "Environmental cost-effectiveness of bio diesel production in Greece: Current policies and alternative scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1067-1078, February.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012.
"Impact of US biofuel policy on US corn and gasoline price variability,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 505-513.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012. "Impact of US Biofuel Policy on US Corn and Gasoline Price Variability," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34892, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1112-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sparks, G.D. & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Lagrange, L., 2010. "An Economic Evaluation of Soybean-Based Biodiesel Production on Commercial Farms in the Soybean-Producing Regions of KwaZulu-Natal: Some Preliminary Results," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95980, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:5:y:2007:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.