Party Competition under Private and Public Financing: A Comparison of Institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campante, Filipe R., 2011.
"Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 646-656, August.
- Campante, Filipe R., 2011. "Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 646-656.
- Filipe Campante, "undated". "Redistribution in a Model of Voting and Campaign Contributions," Working Paper 248196, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Campante, Filipe, 2007. "Redistribution in a Model of Voting and Campaign Contributions," Working Paper Series rwp07-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "Political support for the private system to finance political parties," DEA Working Papers 35, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Maurício Bugarin & Adriana Portugal & Sérgio Sakurai, 2008.
"Inequality and Cost of Electoral Campaigns in Latin America,"
08_14, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Bugarin, Maurício & Portugal, Adriana & Sakurai, Sérgio, 2008. "Inequality and Cost of Electoral Campaigns in Latin America," Insper Working Papers wpe_152, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:advances.6:y:2006:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.