On the Use of Substitutability as a Measure of Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navas Antonio & Licandro Omar, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-28, May.
- Licandro, Omar & Navas-Ruiz, Antonio, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 806.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Competition And Growth," Working Papers halshs-00354236, HAL.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 436, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 2008-03, FEDEA.
- Licandro, Omar & Navas-Ruiz, Antonio, 2007. "Trade liberalization, competition and growth," UC3M Working papers. Economics we076536, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino, 2011.
"Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2007. "Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations," Economics Working Papers 1037, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2010. "Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations," IEW - Working Papers 469, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A, 2009. "Trade, Markup Heterogeneity and Misallocations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2009. "Trade, Markup Heterogeneity and Misallocations," KITeS Working Papers 005, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2009.
- Daria Onori, 2015.
"Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 398-422, July.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," Working Papers halshs-00806994, HAL.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," AMSE Working Papers 1324, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Bucci, Alberto & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2009.
"Horizontal innovation-based growth and product market competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 213-221, January.
- Alberto Bucci & Carmelo Parello, 2006. "Horizontal Innovation-Based Growth and Product Market Competition," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1032, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 2009. "When should firms invest in old capital?," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 107-123.
- Bambi, Mauro & Gozzi, Fausto & Licandro, Omar, 2014.
"Endogenous growth and wave-like business fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 68-111.
- Mauro Bambi & Omar Licandro, "undated". "Endogenous Growth and Wave-Like Business Fluctuation," Working Papers 533, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sara Amoroso & Peter M. Kort & Bertrand Melenberg & Joseph Plasmans & Mark Vancauteren, 2010. "Firm Level Productivity under Imperfect Competition in Output and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Navas, Antonio, 2010. "La Apertura al Comercio Exterior y sus Efectos sobre la Productividad en Presencia de Diferencias Intersectoriales," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2008.
"Monopoly Power and Endogenous Product Variety: Distortions and Remedies,"
NBER Working Papers
14383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Ghironi, Fabio & Melitz, Marc J, 2016. "Monopoly Power and Endogenous Product Variety: Distortions and Remedies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chu, Yongqiang, 2012. "Optimal capital structure, bargaining, and the supplier market structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 411-426.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:topics.6:y:2006:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.