Idle Capital and Long-Run Productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2014.
"Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 245-269.
- Ronald Wendner & Christian Groth, 2012. "Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence," Graz Economics Papers 2012-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Winther Hansen, Jes, 2005.
"Capital utilization and the foundations of club convergence,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 145-152, May.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Jes Winther Hansen, 2004. "Capital Utilization and the Foundations of Club Convergence," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M., 2011. "Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1288-1306, August.
- Diego Romero-Avila & DIEGO ROMERO-ÁVILA & ILASKI BARAÑANO, 2012.
"Long-Term Growth and Persistence with Endogenous Depreciation: Theory and Evidence,"
- Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski & Romero-Avila, Diego, 2013. "Long-Term Growth and Persistence with Endogenous Depreciation: Theory and Evidence," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-68, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Martial Dupaigne, 2007. "Les variations choisies de l'utilisation du capital : une revue des implications macroéconomiques," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 117(2), pages 161-196.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Qinglai Meng & Jianpo Xue, 2018.
"Balanced‐Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Endogenous Capital Utilization,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(8), pages 1669-1709, December.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Qinglai Meng & Jianpo Xue, 2017. "Balanced-budget rules and aggregate instability: The role of endogenous capital utilization," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Santanu, 2005.
"Capital utilization, economic growth and convergence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2124, December.
- Santanu Chatterjee, 2003. "Capital Utilization, Economic Growth and Convergence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 41, Society for Computational Economics.
- Monteiro, Goncalo & Cook, Adam & Dey, Sanjoy, 2013. "Optimal tax policy under habit formation and capital utilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 230-248.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M., 2011. "Reprint to: Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1405-1423, September.
More about this item
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:contributions.3:y:2003:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.