Do People Value Racial Diversity? Evidence from Nielsen Ratings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn B. Canner & Wayne Passmore, "undated".
"The Community Reinvestment Act and the Profitability of Mortgage-Oriented Banks,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Glenn B. Canner & Wayne Passmore, 1997. "The Community Reinvestment Act and the profitability of mortgage-oriented banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 1999. "Trends in home purchase lending: consolidation and the Community Reinvestment Act," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 81-102.
- Christopher P. Beshouri & Dennis C. Glennon, 1996. "CRA as "market development" or "tax": an analysis of lending decisions and economic development," Proceedings 523, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Glenn B. Canner & Dolores S. Smith, 1991. "Home Mortgage Disclosure Act: expanded data on residential lending," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 859-881.
- Anthony W. Cyrnak, 1998. "Bank merger policy and the new CRA data," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 703-715.
- Robert B. Avery & Patricia E. Beeson & Mark S. Sniderman, 1997. "Information dynamics and CRA strategy," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myers Caitlin Knowles, 2008.
"Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-28.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers, 2005. "Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0526, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2005. "Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News," IZA Discussion Papers 1802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2015.
"Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(12), pages 3597-3632, December.
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2014. "Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 19795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florent Dubois & Christophe Muller, 2017. "Segregation and the Perception of the Minority," AMSE Working Papers 1718, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Lee Jungmin, 2009. "American Idol: Evidence on Same-Race Preferences," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, pages 1-21.
- Kevin Lang, 2015. "Racial Realism: A Review Essay on John Skrentny's After Civil Rights," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 351-359.
- Anderson, Simon P & Waldfogel, Joel, 2015. "Preference Externalities in Media Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caruso, Raul & Addesa, Francesco & Di Domizio, Marco, 2016. "The Determinants Of The TV Demand Of Soccer: Empirical Evidence On Italian Serie A For The Period 2008-2015," MPRA Paper 70189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grimshaw Scott D. & Burwell Scott J., 2014. "Choosing the most popular NFL games in a local TV market," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, pages 1-15.
- Grimshaw Scott D. & Sabin R. Paul & Willes Keith M., 2013. "Analysis of the NCAA Men’s Final Four TV audience," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, pages 115-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:topics.5:y:2005:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.