The rationale for the prudential regulation and supervision of insurers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Andrew & Breeden, Sarah & Stevens, Gregory, 2012. "The Prudential Regulation Authority," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(4), pages 354-362.
- Murphy, Emma & Senior, Stephen, 2013. "Changes to the Bank of England," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(1), pages 20-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dickinson, Stephen & Humphry, David & Siciliani, Paolo & Straughan, Michael & Grout, Paul, 2015. "The Prudential Regulation Authority’s secondary competition objective," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(4), pages 334-343.
- Breckenridge, John & Farquharson, James & Hendon, Ruth, 2014. "The role of business model analysis in the supervision of insurers," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(1), pages 49-57.
- Farag, Marc & Harland , Damian & Nixon, Dan, 2013. "Bank capital and liquidity," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(3), pages 201-215.
- French, Andrea & Vital, Mathieu & Minot, Dean, 2015. "Insurance and financial stability," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(3), pages 242-258.
- Swain, Robin & Swallow, David, 2015. "The prudential regulation of insurers under Solvency II," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(2), pages 139-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.