The Bank of England’s Real-Time Gross Settlement infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuriy Kitsul & Jonathan H. Wright, 2012. "The Economics of Options-Implied Inflation Probability Density Functions," NBER Working Papers 18195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nixon, Dan & Smith, Tom, 2012. "What can the oil futures curve tell us about the outlook for oil prices?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(1), pages 39-47.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krug, Sebastian, 2015.
"The interaction between monetary and macroprudential policy: Should central banks "lean against the wind" to foster macrofinancial stability?,"
Economics Working Papers
2015-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Krug, Sebastian, 2017. "The interaction between monetary and macroprudential policy: Should central banks "lean against the wind" to foster macro-financial stability?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-85, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- De Caux, Robert & Brede, Markus & McGroarty, Frank, 2016. "Payment prioritisation and liquidity risk in collateralised interbank payment systems," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-150.
- Kelsey, Ed & Rickenbach, Simon, 2014. "Enhancing the resilience of the Bank of England’s Real-Time Gross Settlement infrastructure," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(3), pages 316-320.
- Nijathaworn, Bandid & Chaikhor, Suwatchai & Chotika-arpa, Suppakorn & Sakkankosone, Suchart, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Foreign Exchange Management: Reforming Central Bank Functions in Myanmar," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 431, Asian Development Bank.
- Manning, Stuart, 2014. "The Bank of England as a bank," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(2), pages 129-136.
- Davey, Nick & Gray, Daniel, 2014. "How has the Liquidity Saving Mechanism reduced banks’ intraday liquidity costs in CHAPS?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(2), pages 180-189.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finan, Kevin & Lasaosa, Ana & Sunderland, Jamie, 2013. "Tiering in CHAPS," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(4), pages 371-378.
- Fish, Tom & Whymark , Roy, 2015. "How has cash usage evolved in recent decades? What might drive demand in the future?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(3), pages 216-227.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .