Trading models and liquidity provision in OTC derivatives markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- Toni Gravelle, 2002. "The Microstructure of Multiple-Dealer Equity and Government Securities Markets: How They Differ," Staff Working Papers 02-9, Bank of Canada.
- Bruno Biais & David Martimort & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2000.
"Competing Mechanisms in a Common Value Environment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 799-838, July.
- Biais, Bruno & Martimort, David & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1998. "Competing Mechanisms in a Commun Value Environment," IDEI Working Papers 75, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kathryn Chen & Michael J. Fleming & John Jackson & Ada Li & Asani Sarkar, 2011. "An analysis of CDS transactions: implications for public reporting," Staff Reports 517, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havran, Dániel & Erb, Tamás, 2015.
"Mit veszítünk a piaci súrlódásokkal?. A pénzügyi piacok mikrostruktúrája
[Trading mechanisms and market frictions. Microstructure of the financial markets]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 229-262.
- Benos, Evangelos & Wetherilt, Anne & Zikes, Filip, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 25: The structure and dynamics of the UK CDS market," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 25, Bank of England.
- Ruffini, Ivana & Steigerwald, Robert, 2014. "OTC Derivatives—A Primer on Market Infrastructure and Regulatory Policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 80-99.
- Sidanius, Che & Wetherilt, Anne, 2012. "Financial Stability Paper No 14: Thoughts on determining central clearing eligibility of OTC derivatives," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 14, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.