The International Reorganisation of Auto Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2017. "Networks of Value-added Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1291-1313, July.
- Luca Salvatici & Silvia Nenci, 2017. "New features, forgotten costs and counterfactual gains of the international trading system," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 592-633.
- De Benedictis Luca & Nenci Silvia & Santoni Gianluca & Tajoli Lucia & Vicarelli Claudio, 2014.
"Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII Dataset,"
Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3-4), pages 1-57, October.
- Luca De Benedictis & Silvia Nenci & Gianluca Santoni & Lucia Tajoli & Claudio Vicarelli, 2014. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII Dataset," Global Economy Journal (GEJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03n04), pages 287-343, October.
- Luca De Benedictis & Silvia Nenci & Gianluca Santoni & Lucia Tajoli & Claudio Vicarelli, 2013. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset," Working Papers 2013-24, CEPII research center.
- De Benedictis, L. & Nenci, S. & Santoni, G. & Tajoli, L. & Vicarelli, C., 2013. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset," Working papers 471, Banque de France.
- Belén González Díaz & Leticia Blázquez, 2013. "International Automotive Production Networks: How the web comes together," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Margherita Russo, 2019. "Digital transformation in the automotive supply chain: China, Germany, Italy and Japan in a comparative perspective," Department of Economics 0151, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & Rossana Mastrandrea & Franco Ruzzenenti, 2018.
"Who’s Who in Global Value Chains? A Weighted Network Approach,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1039-1059, November.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & Rossana Mastrandrea & Franco Ruzzenenti, 2017. "Who's who in global value chains? A weighted network approach," Working Papers w201707, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Silvia Sopranzetti, 2018. "The Italian Districts in the Global Value Chains," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 4(3), pages 497-522, November.
- Marlies Hanna Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2016. "Restructuring of the international clothing and textile trade network: the role of Italy and Portugal," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:37:y:2014:i:7:p:923-952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.