North American Free Trade and its Implications for Canada: Results from a CGE Model of North American Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David, 1999.
"Cooperation or Confrontation in U.S.-Japan Trade? Some General Equilibrium Estimates,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 119-139, June.
- Lee, H. & Roland-Holst, D., 1993. "Cooperation or Confrontation in U.S.-Japan Trade? Some General Equilibrium Estimates," Papers 92-93-08, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Kim Sébastien Pham & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 1993. "La zone de libre-échange nord-américain : trois stratégies pour un accord," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 264(1), pages 53-66.
- Costinot, Arnaud & RodrÃguez-Clare, AndrÃ©s, 2014.
"Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Costinot, Arnaud & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnaud Costinot & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 18896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang & Shoji Haruna, 2012. "The Effect of Regional Trade Agreements on Technology Spillovers through International Trade," Discussion papers e-11-006, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2013. "Computing General Equilibrium Theories of Monopolistic Competition and Heterogeneous Firms," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Murray G Smith, 2011. "The North American Free Trade Agreement: Fait Accompli?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Rossbach, Jack & Ruhl, Kim J., 2015.
"Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 289-297.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack M. Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the New Products Margin to Predict the Industry-Level Impact of Trade Reform," NBER Working Papers 19692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform," Staff Report 492, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435.
- Braga, Carlos A. Primo*Safadi, Raed*Yeats, Alexa, 1994. "NAFTA's Implications for East Asian exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1351, The World Bank.
- Gan, Jianbang, 2004. "Effects of China's WTO accession on global forest product trade," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 509-519, October.
- Rock-Antoine Mehanna & Hannarong Shamsub, 2002. "Who Is Benefiting The Most From Nafta? An Intervention Time Series Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 69-79, December.
- repec:tei:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:52-60 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:15:y:1992:i:1:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.