North American Free Trade and its Implications for Canada: Results from a CGE Model of North American Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Costinot, Arnaud & RodrÃguez-Clare, AndrÃ©s, 2014.
"Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Costinot, Arnaud & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnaud Costinot & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 18896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang & Shoji Haruna, 2012. "The Effect of Regional Trade Agreements on Technology Spillovers through International Trade," Discussion papers e-11-006, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2013. "Computing General Equilibrium Theories of Monopolistic Competition and Heterogeneous Firms," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Braga, Carlos A. Primo*Safadi, Raed*Yeats, Alexa, 1994. "NAFTA's Implications for East Asian exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1351, The World Bank.
- Gan, Jianbang, 2004. "Effects of China's WTO accession on global forest product trade," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 509-519, October.
- Rock-Antoine Mehanna & Hannarong Shamsub, 2002. "Who Is Benefiting The Most From Nafta? An Intervention Time Series Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 69-79, December.
- Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David, 1999. "Cooperation or Confrontation in U.S.-Japan Trade? Some General Equilibrium Estimates," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 119-139, June.
- Lee, H. & Roland-Holst, D., 1993. "Cooperation or Confrontation in U.S.-Japan Trade? Some General Equilibrium Estimates," Papers 92-93-08, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Kim Sébastien Pham & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 1993. "La zone de libre-échange nord-américain : trois stratégies pour un accord," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 264(1), pages 53-66.
- Murray G Smith, 2011. "The North American Free Trade Agreement: Fait Accompli?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Rossbach, Jack & Ruhl, Kim J., 2015. "Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 289-297.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack M. Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the New Products Margin to Predict the Industry-Level Impact of Trade Reform," NBER Working Papers 19692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Jack Rossbach & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "Using the new products margin to predict the industry-level impact of trade reform," Staff Report 492, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:15:y:1992:i:1:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed