Semiparametric regression models and sensitivity analysis of longitudinal data with non-random dropouts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huageng Tao & Mari Palta & Brian S. Yandell & Michael A. Newton, 1999. "An Estimation Method for the Semiparametric Mixed Effects Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 102-110, March.
- Caroline Beunckens & Geert Molenberghs & Geert Verbeke & Craig Mallinckrodt, 2008. "A Latent-Class Mixture Model for Incomplete Longitudinal Gaussian Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 96-105, March.
- Paul S. Albert & Dean A. Follmann, 2000. "Modeling Repeated Count Data Subject to Informative Dropout," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 667-677, September.
- Rotnitzky Andrea & Daniel Scharfstein & Ting-Li Su & James Robins, 2001. "Methods for Conducting Sensitivity Analysis of Trials with Potentially Nonignorable Competing Causes of Censoring," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 103-113, March.
- John Copas & Shinto Eguchi, 2001. "Local sensitivity approximations for selectivity bias," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(4), pages 871-895.
- Geert Verbeke & Geert Molenberghs & Herbert Thijs & Emmanuel Lesaffre & Michael G. Kenward, 2001. "Sensitivity Analysis for Nonrandom Dropout: A Local Influence Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 7-14, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:2:p:133-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.