The Impact of Music on Childhood and Adolescent Achievement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Hille, 2015. "How a Universal Music Education Program Affects Time Use, Behavior, and School Attitude," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 810, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hille, Adrian & Schupp, Jürgen, 2015.
"How learning a musical instrument affects the development of skills,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 56-82.
- Hille, Adrian & Schupp, Jürgen, 2015. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 56-82.
- Hille, Adrian & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013. "How learning a musical instrument affects the development of skills," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79801, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hille, Adrian & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 7655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adrian Hille & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 591, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Philip Yang, 2015. "The impact of music on educational attainment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(4), pages 369-396, November.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "Mozart or Pelé? The effects of adolescents' participation in music and sports," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 90-103.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:4-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.