The Role Of House Prices In The Monetary Transmission Mechanism Across European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Haan, Leo de & Sterken, Elmer, 2004.
"Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure:A Multi-Country Analysis,"
CCSO Working Papers
200411, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2004. "Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure: A Multi-Country Analysis," DNB Working Papers 014, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2008. "Asset Price Shocks, Real Expenditures, and Financial Structure: A Multi-Country Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 0091, European Central Bank.
- By James Morsink & Tamim Bayoumi, 2001.
"A Peek Inside the Black Box: The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Japan,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(1), pages 1-2.
- Tamim Bayoumi & James Morsink, 1999. "A Peek Inside the Black Box; The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Japan," IMF Working Papers 99/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Morsink, James, 2000. "A Peek Inside The Black Box: The Monetary Transmission Mechanism In Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 2435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2000. "House prices and the macroeconomy in Europe: Results from a structural var analysis," Working Paper Series 0018, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Ludwig & Torsten M Sloek, 2002. "The Impact of Changes in Stock Prices and House Priceson Consumption in OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Massimo GIULIODORI, 2002.
"Monetary Policy Shocks and the Role of House Prices Across European Countries,"
164, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Massimo Giuliodori, 2004. "Monetary Policy Shocks and the Role of House Prices Across European Countries," DNB Working Papers 015, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- I. Arnold & P.J.A. van Els & J. de Haan, 2002. "Wealth Effects and Monetary Policy," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 719, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2001. "The Transmission Mechanism and the Role of Asset Prices in Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benedict J. Clements & Zenon Kontolemis & Joaquim Vieira Ferreira Levy, 2001. "Monetary Policy Under EMU; Differences in the Transmission Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 01/102, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:52:y:2005:i:4:p:519-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.