Crime and Unemployment in Scotland: An Econometric Analysis Using Regional Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih, Rumi, 1995. "Modelling the dynamic interactions among crime, deterrence and socio-economic variables: evidence from a vector error-correction model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 411-416.
- Stuart McIntyre, 2013.
"Personal Indebtedness, Community Characteristics And Theft Crime,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p1176, European Regional Science Association.
- McIntyre Stuart G, 2013. "Personal indebtedness, community characteristics and theft crimes," Working Papers 1320, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- McIntyre, Stuart G, 2013. "Personal indebtedness, community characteristics and theft crimes," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-99, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nikolaos Dritsakis & Alexandros Gkanas, 2009. "The effect of socio-economic determinants on crime rates: An empirical research in the case of Greece with cointegration analysis," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 2(2), pages 51-64, December.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime. A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 63, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2012.
"Temporal causality and the dynamics of crime in Turkey,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(9), pages 704-720, July.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2012. "Temporal Causality and the Dynamics of Crime in Turkey," MPRA Paper 41794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marselli, Riccardo & Vannini, Marco, 1997. "Estimating a crime equation in the presence of organized crime: Evidence from Italy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 89-113, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:39:y:1992:i:2:p:213-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.