How Much Does Annuity Demand React to a Large Price Change?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Hagen, 2015.
"The determinants of annuitization: evidence from Sweden,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(4), pages 549-578, August.
- Hagen, Johannes, 2014. "The determinants of annuitization: evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bütler, Monika & Peijnenburg, Kim & Staubli, Stefan, 2017.
"How much do means-tested benefits reduce the demand for annuities?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 419-449, October.
- Monika Butler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2011. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," Working Papers 418, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Monika Bütler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2013. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," NRN working papers 2013-11, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Monika Bütler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2011. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bütler, Monika & Peijnenburg, Kim & Staubli, Stefan, 2011. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," Economics Working Paper Series 1124, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bütler, Monika & Ramsden, Alma, 2016. "Pricing annuities: The role of taxation in retirement decisions," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145525, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexis DIRER & Rim ENNAJAR-SAYADI, 2016. "How Price Elastic is the Demand For Retirement Saving?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2437, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Alexis DIRER & Rim ENNAJAR-SAYADI, 2016. "How Pride Elastic is the Demand For Retirement Saving," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2436, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:115:y:2013:i:3:p:808-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.