CAT Bonds and Other Risk-Linked Securities: State of the Market and Recent Developments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616|
- Aglaia Petseti & Milton Nektarios, 2012. "Proposal for a National Earthquake Insurance Programme for Greece," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 37(2), pages 377-400, April.
- Nektarios Milton, 2011. "A Catastrophe Insurance System for the European Union," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, July.
- Boonen, Tim J., 2016. "Nash equilibria of Over-The-Counter bargaining for insurance risk redistributions: The role of a regulator," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 955-965.
- Kent Smetters & David Torregrosa, 2008. "Financing Losses from Catastrophic Risks: Working Paper 2008-09," Working Papers 20400, Congressional Budget Office.
- Patricia H. Born & Barbara Klimaszewski-Blettner, 2013. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? The Impact of Natural Disasters and Regulation on U.S. Property Insurers’ Supply Decisions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(1), pages 1-36, 03.
- Massimo Mariani & Paola Amoruso, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Catastrophe Bonds in Portfolio Diversification," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1760-1767.
- Barrieu, Pauline & Loubergé, Henri, 2013.
"Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: The impact of regulatory constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-144.
- Pauline BARRIEU & Henri LOUBERGE, "undated". "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: the impact of regulatory constraints," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-57, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Pauline Barrieu & Henri Louberge, 2013. "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: the impact of regulatory constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lai, Van Son & Parcollet, Mathieu & Lamond, Bernard F., 2014. "The valuation of catastrophe bonds with exposure to currency exchange risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 243-252.
- Ma, Zong-Gang & Ma, Chao-Qun, 2013. "Pricing catastrophe risk bonds: A mixed approximation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 243-254.
- Gibson, Rajna & Habib, Michel A. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2014. "Reinsurance or securitization: The case of natural catastrophe risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 79-100.
- J. Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & A. Nouira, 2009. "Efficiency of insurance firms with endogenous risk management and financial intermediation activities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 145-159, October.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 0616, CIRPEE.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 06-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016. "Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts," Papers 1610.09875, arXiv.org.
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016. "Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts," Research Paper Series 379, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lo, Chien-Ling & Lee, Jin-Ping & Yu, Min-Teh, 2013. "Valuation of insurers’ contingent capital with counterparty risk and price endogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5025-5035.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2010. "A simple robust model for Cat bond valuation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 72-79, June.
- Laura-Gabriela CONSTANTIN, 2014. "Catastrophe Bonds. From Structure to Strategy – A Cluster Analysis at European Level," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 304-317, December.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- Gatzert, Nadine & Kellner, Ralf, 2011. "The influence of non-linear dependencies on the basis risk of industry loss warranties," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 132-144, July.
- Joanne Linnerooth-Bayer & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler, 2015. "Financial instruments for disaster risk management and climate change adaptation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 85-100, November.
- International Monetary Fund., 2016. "Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; 2016 Discussion on Common Policies of Member Countries-Press Release and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/333, International Monetary Fund.
- Nadine Gatzert, 2011. "Industry loss warranties: contract features, pricing, and central demand factors," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 13-31, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:11:y:2008:i:1:p:23-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed