The Limits and Opportunities of Networks: Municipalities and Canadian Climate Change Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn Kousky & Stephen H. Schneider, 2003. "Global climate policy: will cities lead the way?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 359-372, December.
- Harriet Bulkeley & Kristine Kern, 2006. "Local Government and the Governing of Climate Change in Germany and the UK," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(12), pages 2237-2259, November.
- Henrik Selin & Stacy D. VanDeveer, 2007. "Political Science and Prediction: What's Next for U.S. Climate Change Policy?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 24(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Chukwumerije Okereke & Harriet Bulkeley & Heike Schroeder, 2009. "Conceptualizing Climate Governance Beyond the International Regime," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-78, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damsø, Tue & Kjær, Tyge & Christensen, Thomas Budde, 2016. "Local climate action plans in climate change mitigation – examining the case of Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 74-83.
- Taedong Lee & Chris Koski, 2012. "Building Green: Local Political Leadership Addressing Climate Change," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 29(5), pages 605-624, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revpol:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipsonea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.