An Evaluation Of State Enterprise Zone Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bondonio, Daniele & Engberg, John, 2000. "Enterprise zones and local employment: evidence from the states' programs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 519-549, September.
- O'Keefe, Suzanne, 2004. "Job creation in California's enterprise zones: a comparison using a propensity score matching model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 131-150, January.
- Sumei Zhang, 2015. "Impacts of Enterprise Zone Policy on Industry Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, November.
- Meltzer, Rachel, 2012. "Understanding Business Improvement District formation: An analysis of neighborhoods and boundaries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 66-78.
- George Galster & Kenneth Temkin & Chris Walker & Noah Sawyer, 2004. "Measuring the Impacts of Community Development Initiatives," Evaluation Review, , vol. 28(6), pages 502-538, December.
- Nidhi Chaudhary & Jonathan Potter, 2019. "Evaluation of the local employment impacts of enterprise zones: A critique," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 56(10), pages 2112-2159, August.
- Eric Amankwaah & Nicholas Mensah & Nana Okyir Baidoo, 2022. "The impact of location tax incentives on the growth of rural economy: evidence from Ghana," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Joel A. Elvery, 2009. "The Impact of Enterprise Zones on Resident Employment," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 23(1), pages 44-59, February.
- Devon Lynch & Jeffrey S. Zax, 2011. "Incidence and Substitution in Enterprise Zone Programs: The Case of Colorado," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(2), pages 226-255, March.
- Margaret Dewar, 2013. "Paying Employers to Hire Local Workers in Distressed Places," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 27(4), pages 284-300, November.
- Daniele Bondonio, 2003. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Local Economic Growth? What Mean Impacts Miss in the Analysis of Enterprise Zone Policies," Working Papers 03-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009.
"Empowerment Zones, neighborhood change and owner-occupied housing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 386-396, July.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2008. "Empowerment Zones, Neighborhood Change and Owner Occupied Housing," IZA Discussion Papers 3320, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniele Bondonio & Robert T. Greenbaum, 2003. "A comparative evaluation of spacially targeted economic revitalization programs in the European Union and the United States," ICER Working Papers 03-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Corinth, Kevin & Feldman, Naomi E., 2022. "The Impact of Opportunity Zones on Commercial Investment and Economic Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 15247, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert T. Greenbaum, 2004. "Siting it Right: Do States Target Economic Distress When Designating Enterprise Zones?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(1), pages 67-80, February.
- Sumei Zhang, 2019. "Rethinking U.S. enterprise zones: The role of research design in program evaluation," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 34(6), pages 545-571, September.
- Anita Yadavalli, 2017. "The Effect of Enterprise Zone-Related Tax Savings on Economic Development: A Generalized Propensity Score Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 10, pages 83-96, November.
- James H. Spencer & Paul Ong, 2004. "An Analysis of the Los Angeles Revitalization Zone: Are Place-Based Investment Strategies Effective Under Moderate Economic Conditions?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(4), pages 368-383, November.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009. "Neighborhood Dynamics and the Housing Price Effects of Spatially Targeted Economic Development Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4308, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sumei Zhang, 2020. "Do Research Methods Matter in Enterprise Zone Outcome Evaluations?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 34(3), pages 299-309, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revpol:v:17:y:2000:i:2-3:p:29-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipsonea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipsonea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.