Does Population Ageing Promote Faster Economic Growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2012.
"Impact of population aging on Asia’s future growth,"
Chapters,in: Aging, Economic Growth, and Old-Age Security in Asia, chapter 3, pages 83-110
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2011. "Impact of Population Aging on Asia’s Future Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 281, Asian Development Bank.
- Birgit Aigner-Walder & Thomas Döring, 2012. "The Effects of Population Ageing on Private Consumption — A Simulation for Austria Based on Household Data up to 2050," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(1), pages 63-80, June.
- Ross Guest, 2013. "Population Ageing and Productivity: Implications and Policy Options for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/21, New Zealand Treasury.
- Thomas Flochel & Yuki Ikeda & Harry Moroz & Nithin Umapathi, 2014. "Macroeconomic Implications of Aging in East Asia Pacific," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23026, The World Bank.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Lábaj, Martin & Pružinský, Patrik, 2014.
"Prospective ageing and economic growth in Europe,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 3(C), pages 50-57.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Lábaj, Martin & Pruzinský, Patrik, 2014. "Prospective Ageing and Economic Growth in Europe," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4080, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Lábaj & Patrik Pruzinský, 2014. "Prospective Ageing and Economic Growth in Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp165, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Muysken, Joan & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2011.
"Immigration and growth in an ageing economy - version 2,"
MERIT Working Papers
037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Muysken, Joan & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2011. "The effect of net immigration on economic growth in an ageing economy: transitory and permanent shocks," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Muysken, Joan & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2011. "Immigration and growth in an ageing economy," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- M. Narayana, 2015. "India’s Age Structure Transition, Sectoral Labor Productivities, and Economic Growth: Evidence and Implications Based on National Transfer Accounts," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(3), pages 381-415, June.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Miyakoshi, Tatsuyoshi, 2013. "What are the drivers of TFP in the Aging Economy? Aging labor and ICT capital," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 201-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:54:y:2008:i:3:p:350-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.