The Impact Of Education On Income Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessio Emanuele Biondo & Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia, 2020. "Choices on museum attendance: An agent‐based approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 882-897, November.
- Moser, Mathias & Schnetzer, Matthias, 2014.
"The Geography of Average Income and Inequality: Spatial Evidence from Austria,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
191, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2014. "The Geography of Average Income and Inequality: Spatial Evidence from Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp191, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Patrinos,Harry Anthony, 2020. "The Learning Challenge in the 21st Century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9214, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Torben M, 2015. "Social background, education and inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ali R. Cannoni & James J. Jozefowicz, 2008. "Income Inequality and Educational Attainment Rates: The New York Story," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 39(1), pages 28-43.
- Ghosh, sudeshna, 2017. "Education Attainment Forecasting and Economic Inequality United States," MPRA Paper 89712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:18:y:1972:i:3:p:255-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.