International Cross-Ownership and Strategic Trade Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Long, N.V. & Soubeyran, A., 1998. "International Cross Ownership And Strategic Trade Policies," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016.
"Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-22.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016. "Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2003. "A Theory of Favoritism under International Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-15, CIRANO.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoichi Sugita & Laixun Zhao, 2011.
"Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 300-312, May.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoichi Sugita & Laixun Zhao, 2008. "Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-005, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Sugita, Yoichi & Zhao, Laixun, 2008. "Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership," CCES Discussion Paper Series 2, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Canton, Joan, 2007. "Environmental Taxation and International Eco-Industries," Economic Theory and Applications Working Papers 10274, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:9:y:2001:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.