Understanding the Welfare Implications of Preferential Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Understanding the Welfare Implications of Preferential Trade Agreements," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 7, pages 85-99 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 1999. "Understanding the Welfare Implications of Preferential Trade Agreements," CSGR Working papers series 45/99, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Regionalism," MTID discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eric W. Bond & Raymond G. Riezman & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2013.
"A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 8, pages 101-127
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bond, Eric W. & Riezman, Raymond G. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2004. "A strategic and welfare theoretic analysis of free trade areas," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-27, October.
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2002.
"Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes,"
NBER Working Papers
9265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2003. "Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20032, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Edwards, T Huw & John Whalley, 2003. "Short and Long Run Decomposition of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 72, Royal Economic Society.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Allan Sørensen, 2014.
"A Welfare Ranking of Multilateral Reductions in Real and Tariff Trade Barriers when Firms are Heterogenous,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 423-443, August.
- Philipp J.H. Schröder & Allan Sørensen, 2011. "A welfare ranking of multilateral reductions in real and tariff trade barriers when firms are heterogenous," Economics Working Papers 2011-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward, T. Huw & Lücke, Matthias, 2011. "Decompositions of wage inequality and growth in an advanced economy open to trade," Kiel Working Papers 1749, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ayhan Kose & Christopher M Towe & Guy M Meredith, 2004. "How Has Nafta Affected the Mexican Economy? Review and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 04/59, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 2000. "Small Countries and Preferential Trade Agreements "How Severe is the Innocent Bystander Problem?"," CESifo Working Paper Series 253, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2004. "On the optimal external tariff of a free trade area with internal market integration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 431-448, December.
- Conconi, P., 2000. "Trade Bloc Formation Under Imperfect Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 571, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wall, Howard-J, 2002.
"Has Japan Been Left Out in the Cold by Regional Integration?,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 20(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Howard J. Wall, 2002. "Has Japan been left out in the cold by regional integration?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 25-36.
- Chang, Yang-Ming & Xiao, Renfeng, 2015. "Preferential trade agreements between asymmetric countries: Free trade areas (with rules of origin) vs. customs unions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 28-43.
- Kawabata, Yasushi & Yanase, Akihiko & Kurata, Hiroshi, 2010. "Vertical trade and free trade agreements," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 569-585, December.
More about this item
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:8:y:2000:i:4:p:619-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.