The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade in Durables
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Yongqing Wang, 2008. "Impact Of Exchange Rate Uncertainty On Commodity Trade Between The Us And Australia ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 235-258, September.
- Pål Boug & Andreas Fagereng, 2010.
"Exchange rate volatility and export performance: a cointegrated VAR approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 851-864.
- Pål Boug & Andreas Fagereng, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and export performance: A cointegrated VAR approach," Discussion Papers 522, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "Dynamic Effects of Currency Depreciation on Stock Market Returns during the Asian Financial Crisis," Working papers 2002-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Erdal Demirhan & Banu Demirhan, 2015. "The Dynamic Effect of ExchangeRate Volatility on Turkish Exports: Parsimonious Error-Correction Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(4), pages 429-451, September.
- repec:taf:uitjxx:v:30:y:2016:i:4:p:263-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Marina Kovyryalova, 2008. "Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on Trade Flows: Evidence from Commodity Trade between the United States and the United Kingdom," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(8), pages 1097-1128, August.
- dogru, bulent, 2015. "The Exchange Rate Uncertaınty On Foreıgn Trade: Evıdence From Panel Coıntegratıon Analysıs For Turkey," MPRA Paper 66635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Cukierman & Itay Goldstein & Yossi Spiegel, 2004.
"The Choice of Exchange-Rate Regime and Speculative Attacks,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(6), pages 1206-1241, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Spiegel, Yossi, 2003. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime and Speculative Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yanhong Zhang & Hui Chang & Jean Gauger, 2006. "The Threshold Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade Volume: Evidence from G-7 Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 461-476.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2015. "A synthesis of the effects of exchange rate uncertainty on international trade via Meta-Regression analysis," MPRA Paper 65737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olimov, Ulugbek & Sirajiddinov, Nishanbay, 2008.
"The Effects of the Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignments on Foreign Trade Flows in Uzbekistan,"
9749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olimov, Ulugbek & Sirajiddinov, Nishanbay, 2008. "The Effects of the Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignments on Foreign Trade Flows in Uzbekistan," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua & Hamat Che Abdul Fatah, 2016. "The Effects of Currency Depreciation on Industry Trade Flows between Malaysia and China," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 181-206, May.
- David Kihangire, 2005. "The Effects Of Exchange Rate Variability On Exports: Evidence From Uganda (1988 – 2001)," International Trade 0505013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongcheul Cheong & Tesfa Mehari & Leighton Williams, 2006. "Dynamic Links Between Unexpected Exchange Rate Variation, Prices, and International Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2016.
"A Synthesis of the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
The International Trade Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 263-294, August.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI, 2016. "A Synthesis of the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on International Trade: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2015-2016_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2016.
- Choudhry, Taufiq & Hassan, Syed S., 2015. "Exchange rate volatility and UK imports from developing countries: The effect of the global financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 89-101.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "How Does Exchange Rate Uncertainty interact with International Trade? A Meta-Analysis Revisited," MPRA Paper 56201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:7:y:1999:i:2:p:189-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.