Endogenous Growth in a Dependent Economy with Traded and Nontraded Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009.
"Ten Years Of Emu: Convergence, Divergence And New Policy Priorities,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 86-100, April.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2008. "Ten years of EMU: Convergence, Divergence and New Policy Priorities," Research and Policy Notes 2008/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009. "Ten Years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 22, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Christodoulakis, Nikos, 2009. "Ten years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23192, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000.
"Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments,"
0015, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0015, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, S., 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: some Recent Developments," Papers 5, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an open economy: some recent developments," Working Paper Research 05, National Bank of Belgium.
- Enrique R. Casares, 2015. "A relationship between external public debt and economic growth," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 30(2), pages 219-243.
- Brock, Philip L., 2011. "The Penn-Balassa-Samuelson effect through the lens of the dependent economy model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1547-1556, September.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997.
"Otro Costo De Una Inflación Perfectamente Prevista,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 16(31), pages 5-33, June.
- Carlos Esteban Posada P., 1997. "Otro costo de una inflación perfectamente prevista," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 16(31), pages 5-33, Junio.
- Carlos Esteban Posada P., 1997. "Otro Costo De Una Inflacion Perfectamente Prevista," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003308, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997. "Otro Costo de una Inflación Perfectamente Prevista," Borradores de Economia 077, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2017.
"External Asymmetries in the Euro Area and the Role of Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 393-423, February.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2011. "External asymmetries in the euro area and the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers 132, Bank of Greece.
- Tse, Chung Yi & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2002. "Increasing Wealth and Increasing Instability: The Role of Collateral," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 45-52, February.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 005, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:90-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Qinglai, 2003. "Multiple transitional growth paths in endogenously growing open economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 365-376, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:4:y:1996:i:3:p:300-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.