Economic Integration, Process and Product Innovation, and Relative Skill Demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basak, Debasmita & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2018. "Labour unionisation structure and product innovation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 98-110.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Mitra, Arup, 2014. "Effects of innovation on employment in low-income countries: A mixed-method systematic review," MPRA Paper 58214, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2014.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2019.
"Consumer-benefiting transport cost: The role of product innovation in a vertical structure,"
1911, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2020. "Consumer-benefiting transport cost: The role of product innovation in a vertical structure," Discussion Papers 2017, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Hoefele, Andreas, 2016. "Endogenous product differentiation and international R&D policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 335-346.
- Arup Mitra & Amit Jha, 2015. "Innovation and employment: a firm level study of Indian industries," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 45-71, June.
- Mehdi Chowdhury & Arijit Mukherjee, 2016. "Labour Market Integration and Innovation: The Implications on Consumers," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(6), pages 771-794, December.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Input specificity and product differentiation," ISER Discussion Paper 0745, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Mitra, Arup, 2017. "Technology Adoption and Employment in Less Developed Countries: A Mixed-Method Systematic Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-18.
- Onur A. Koska, 2020. "Sourcing product quality for foreign market entry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 156(3), pages 669-702, August.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra & C. Annique Un, 2011. "Economic Integration and the Technological Capabilities of Domestic Firms," Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- OKOSHI Hirofumi, 2021. "Innovation for Tax Avoidance: Product Differentiation and the Arm's Length Principle," Discussion papers 21038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Debasmita Basak & Arijit Mukherjee, 2011. "Unionisation structure and product innovation," Discussion Papers 11/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Hwang, Hong & Hsueh, Yi-Shan & Peng, Cheng-Hau, 2018. "Trade liberalization and product R&D in a differentiated duopoly," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:16:y:2008:i:5:p:864-873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.