Long-run Lunacy, Short-run Sanity: a Simple Model of Trade with Labor Market Turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999. "Trade, spatial separation, and the environment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Kenji Kondoh, 1997. "Permanent Migrants And Cross-Border Workers -The Effects On The Host Country-," Departmental Working Papers 1997-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2015.
"FDI and the Labor Share in Developing Countries : A Theory and Some Evidence,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 119-120, pages 289-319.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Maarek, Paul, 2008. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: a theory and some evidence," MPRA Paper 11224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2008. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory andsome evidence," Working Papers halshs-00333704, HAL.
- Maarek, Paul & Decreuse, Bruno, 2011. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 54, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Paul Maarek & Bruno Decreuse, 2013. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2013-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2015. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," Post-Print hal-01456114, HAL.
- Tang, Heiwai, 2012.
"Labor market institutions, firm-specific skills, and trade patterns,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 337-351.
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Development Working Papers 301, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0755, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Heid, Benedikt & Larch, Mario, 2016. "Gravity with unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 70-85.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki, 2010.
"Labour Market Rigidities, Trade and Unemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 1100-1137.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki, 2007. "Labor Market Rigidities, Trade and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2009. "Labor Market Rigidities, Trade, and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2010. "Labour Market Rigidities, Trade and Unemployment," Scholarly Articles 25586655, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Elhanan Helpman, 2008. "Labor Market Rigidities, Trade and Unemployment," 2008 Meeting Papers 690, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2013. "Whom to send to Doha? The Short-sighted Ones!," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 634-649, October.
- Emily Blanchard & Gerald Willmann, 2007.
"Political Stasis or Protectionist Rut? Policy Mechanisms for Trade Reform in a Democracy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2070, CESifo Group Munich.
- Willmann, Gerald & Blanchard, Emily J., 2007. "Political Stasis or Protectionist Rut? Policy Mechanisms for Trade Reform in a Democracy," Economics Working Papers 2007-21, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Artuc, Erhan & Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido, 2015.
"A mapping of labor mobility costs in the developing world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 28-41.
- Erhan Artuç & Daniel Lederman & Guido Porto, 2013. "A Mapping of Labor Mobility Costs in the Developing World," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0146, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Mariya Mileva & Sebastian Braun & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2013.
"The Effects of Globalization on Wage Inequality: New Insights from a Dynamic Trade Model with Heterogeneous Firms,"
WWWforEurope Working Papers series
- Braun, Sebastian & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2014. "The effects of globalization on wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms," Kiel Policy Brief 70, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mazumder, Debojyoti, 2013. "Inheritance, Search Friction and International Trade: A General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 55250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumder, Debojyoti & Santra, Sattwik, 2009. "Unemployment and Inheritance Linkage: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 57161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikt Heid, 2014. "Essays on International Trade and Development," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 55, November.
- Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J., 2012. "A model of globalization and firm-worker matching: How good is good enough?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 5-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:14:y:2006:i:2:p:261-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.