International Tax Competition: There is No Need for Cooperation in Information Sharing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makris, Miltiadis, 2006. "Capital tax competition under a common currency," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74, January.
- Hsun Chu, 2014.
"Tax Enforcement Policy and the Provision of Public Goods with the Presence of Tax Havens,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(3), pages 304-321, July.
- Chu, Hsun, 2013. "Tax Enforcement Policy and the Provision of Public Goods with the Presence of Tax Havens," MPRA Paper 53021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Lockwood, Ben & Makris, Miltiadis, 2006.
"Tax incidence, majority voting and capital market integration,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1007-1025, August.
- Lockwood, Ben & Makris, Miltiadis, 2004. "Tax Incidence, Majority Voting And Capital Market Integration," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 712, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007. "Information sharing for consumption tax purposes: An empirical analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 24-42, March.
- Michael Keen & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "Information Sharing and International Taxation: A Primer," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(1), pages 81-110, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:3:p:555-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.