Homeownership Determinants for Chinese Americans: Assimilation, Ethnic Concentration and Nativity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Sherrie L.W. Rhine, 2000. "Ethnic immigrants enclaves and homeownership: a case study of an urban Hispanic community," Consumer and Community Affairs Policy Studies 2000-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Dalton, Maurice, 2010. "Temporal and ethnic decompositions of homeownership rates: Synthetic cohorts across five censuses," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 155-166, September.
- Amelie F. Constant & Rowan Roberts & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009.
"Ethnic Identity and Immigrant Homeownership,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(9), pages 1879-1898, August.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Roberts, Rowan & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2007. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrant Homeownership," IZA Discussion Papers 3050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amelie Constant & Rowan Roberts & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrant Homeownership," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 726, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amelie Constant & Rowan Roberts & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrant Homeownership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 57, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Constant, Amelie & Roberts, Rowan & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrant Homeownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 6490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H. & van Gaalen, Ruben, 2014.
"Ethnic disparities in the transition to home ownership,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 151-163.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H. & van Gaalen, Ruben, 2014. "Ethnic Disparities in the Transition to Home Ownership," IZA Discussion Papers 8039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brad R. Humphreys & Adam Nowak & Yang Zhou, 2016. "Cultural Superstitions and Residential Real Estate Prices: Transaction-level Evidence from the US Housing Market," Working Papers 16-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Richard M. Todd & Michael Grover, 2008. "Accounting for regional migration patterns and homeownership disparities in the Hmong-American refugee community, 1980-2000," Community Affairs Report 2008-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Uzi Rebhun, 2009. "Housing Adjustment Among Immigrants in Israel: Application of Complementary Non-Metric and Metric Techniques," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 565-590, July.
- Chakrabarty, Durba & Osei, Michael J. & Winters, John V. & Zhao, Danyang, 2017. "Are Immigrant and Minority Homeownership Rates Gaining Ground in the US?," IZA Discussion Papers 10852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:509-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.