On the Design and Pareto-Optimality of Participating Mortgages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodrick, Robert J., 1989.
"U.S. International capital flows: Perspectives from rational maximizing models,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 231-288, January.
- Robert J. Hodrick, 1988. "U.S. International Capital Flows: Perspectives From Rational Maximizing Models," NBER Working Papers 2729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Shackleton, Mark B. & Wojakowski, Rafal M., 2011. "Participating mortgages and the efficiency of financial intermediation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3042-3054, November.
- Shahid Ebrahim, M. & Hussain, Sikandar, 2010. "Financial development and asset valuation: The special case of real estate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 150-162, January.
- Varli, Yusuf & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2015. "Default and prepayment modelling in participating mortgages," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-88.
- Wojakowski, Rafal M. & Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Shackleton, Mark B., 2016. "Reducing the impact of real estate foreclosures with Amortizing Participation Mortgages," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 62-74.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jaime Alvayay & Charles Harter & WM. Smith, 2005. "A Theoretic Analysis of Extent of Lender Participation in a Participating Mortgage," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 383-411, December.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:407-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.