Risk and Return to Housing, Tenure Choice and the Value of Housing in an Asset Pricing Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-410.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Gans, Joshua S. & Stern, Scott, 1997.
"Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 38-55, January.
- Bostic, R.W. & Gans, J.S. & Stern, S., 1995. "Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century," Papers 95/35, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Raphael Bostic & Joshua Gans & Scott Stern, 1995. "Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century," Urban/Regional 9507001, EconWPA.
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 1999. "Trends in home purchase lending: consolidation and the Community Reinvestment Act," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 81-102.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard P. Voith, 1999.
"Risk and Return within the Single-Family Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, pages 63-78.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1998. "Risk and return within the single-family housing market," Working Papers 98-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Barrios García, Javier A. & Rodríguez Hernández, José E., 2008. "Housing demand in Spain according to dwelling type: Microeconometric evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 363-377, July.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:zhaoli is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez Hernández, José E. & Barrios García, Javier A., 2007. "Estimación Microeconométrica de la Tenencia y Demanda de Vivienda en España según la Localización/Microeconometric Estimation of Tenune and Housing Demand in Spain Accoding to Location," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, pages 453-484.
- Nordvik, Viggo, 2000. "Cost Dispersion, Reentry Costs, and Rental Housing Markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 129-149, September.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:24:y:1996:i:1:p:113-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.