Risk and Return within the Single-Family Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1998. "Risk and return within the single-family housing market," Working Papers 98-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetzmann, William Nelson, 1993.
"The Single Family Home in the Investment Portfolio,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 201-222, May.
- Goetzmann, W.N., 1990. "The Single Family Home In The Investment Portfolio," Papers fb-_90-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988.
"The behavior of home buyers in boom and post-boom markets,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-46.
- Robert J. Shiller & Karl E. Case, 1988. "The Behavior of Home Buyers in Boom and Post-Boom Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 890, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Behavior of Home Buyers in Boom and Post-Boom Markets," NBER Working Papers 2748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berkovec, James, 1989. "A General Equilibrium Model of Housing Consumption and Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 157-172, September.
- Crone, Theodore M. & Voith, Richard P., 1992.
"Estimating house price appreciation: A comparison of methods,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 324-338, December.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: a comparison of methods," Working Papers 92-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Roger G. Ibbotson & Laurence B. Siegel, 1984. "Real Estate Returns: A Comparison with Other Investments," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 219-242.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gat, Daniel, 1994. "Risk and Return in Residential Spatial Markets: An Empiric and Theoretic Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-67, July.
- Richard Meyer & Kenneth Wieand, 1996. "Risk and Return to Housing, Tenure Choice and the Value of Housing in an Asset Pricing Context," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 113-131.
- William N. Goetzmann & Roger G. Ibbotson, 1990. "The Performance Of Real Estate As An Asset Class," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 3(1), pages 65-76.
- Archer*, Wayne R. & Gatzlaff+, Dean H. & Ling*, David C., 1996. "Measuring the Importance of Location in House Price Appreciation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 334-353, November.
- Brueckner, Jan K, 1997. "Consumption and Investment Motives and the Portfolio Choices of Homeowners," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 159-180, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tracey West & Andrew C. Worthington, 2003. "Macroeconomic risk factors in Australian commercial real estate, listed property trust and property sector stock returns: A comparative analysis using GARCH-M," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 160, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- William Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel, 2000. "The Policy Implications of Portfolio Choice in Underserved Mortgage Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm161, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.