ARM Wrestling: Valuing Adjustable Rate Mortgages Indexed to the Eleventh District Cost of Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Hürlimann, 2012. "Valuation of fixed and variable rate mortgages: binomial tree versus analytical approximations," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 35(2), pages 171-202, November.
- Isil Erol & Kanak Patel, 2007. "Pricing the Default Option of Inflation-Indexed Mortgages Using Explicit Finite Difference Method," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 48-92.
- Hancock, Diana & Passmore, Wayne, 2016. "Cost of funds indexed mortgage contracts with government-backed catastrophic insurance (COFI-Cats): A realistic alternative to the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 109-130.
- Passmore, Wayne & Hafften, Alexander H. von, 2017. "Improving the 30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-090, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lin, Che-Chun & Prather, Larry J. & Chu, Ting-Heng & Tsay, Jing-Tang, 2013. "Differential default risk among traditional and non-traditional mortgage products and capital adequacy standards," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 115-122.
- Yongheng Deng & Della Zheng & Changfeng Ling, 2005.
"An Early Assessment of Residential Mortgage Performance in China,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Della Zheng & Changfeng Ling, 2004. "An Early Assessment of Residential Mortgage Performance in China," Working Paper 8603, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Wayne Passmore & Alexander H. von Hafften, 2018. "Financing Affordable and Sustainable Homeownership with Fixed-COFI Mortgages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-009, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jane Dokko & Brian M. Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane Sherlund & Jae Sim & Skander Van Den Heuvel, 2011. "Monetary policy and the global housing bubble," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 233-283, April.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Sprecher, C. R. & Willman, Elliott, 1998. "The Margin Paradox in Adjustable-Rate Mortgages," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 180-190, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:311-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.