Real Estate Investment Trusts, Small Stocks and Bid-ask Spreads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Marcato & Charles Ward, 2007.
"Back from Beyond the Bid-Ask Spread: Estimating Liquidity in International Markets,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 599-622, December.
- Gianluca Marcato & Charles Ward, 2007. "Back from Beyond the Bid-Ask Spread: Estimating Liquidity in International Markets," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2007-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Denis Schweizer & Lars Haß & Lutz Johanning & Bernd Rudolph, 2013. "Do Alternative Real Estate Investment Vehicles Add Value to REITs? Evidence from German Open-ended Property Funds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 65-82, July.
- Gianluca Marcato & Charles Ward, 2006. "Back from Beyond the Bid-Ask Spread: Perspectives on Liquidity," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Susanne Cannon & Rebel Cole, 2011.
"Changes in REIT Liquidity 1988–2007: Evidence from Daily Data,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 258-280, July.
- Cannon, Susanne E. & Cole, Rebel A., 2008. "Changes in REIT liquidity 1988 - 2007: Evidence from daily data," MPRA Paper 24694, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2010.
- Vijay Bhasin & Rebel A. Cole & Joseph K. Kiely, "undated".
"Changes in REIT Liquidity 1990-94: Evidence from Intra-day Transactions,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1996-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vijay Bhasin & Rebel A. Cole & Joseph K. Kiely, 1996. "Changes in REIT liquidity 1990-94: evidence from intra-day transactions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benjamin Blau & Jared F. Egginton & Matthew Hill, 2016. "REITs and market friction," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Dirk Brounen & Piet Eichholtz & David Ling, 2009. "The Liquidity of Property Shares: An International Comparison," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 413-445.
- William Hardin & Kartono Liano & Gow-Cheng Huang, 2005. "REIT Stock Splits and Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 297-315, April.
- Edward Nelling & Joseph Gyourko, 1998. "The Predictability of Equity REIT Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 251-268.
- SeungHan Ro & Paul Gallimore, 2014. "Real Estate Mutual Funds: Herding, Momentum Trading and Performance," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 190-222, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:23:y:1995:i:1:p:45-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.