The Gains from Corporate Selloffs: The Case of Real Estate Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin-Ray Lu & Chih-Chiang Huang, 2015. "Identifying Stock Market Reactions to Acquisition Announcements in Taiwan Land Auction," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(8), pages 1014-1028, August.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9584-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jay N. Ball & Ronald C. Rutherford & Ron J. Shaw, 1993. "The Wealth Effects of Real Estate Spin-Offs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 597-606.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
- Donald G. Christensen & Donald R. Levi, 1993. "Corporate Restructuring Involving Real Estate Assets: Some Earnings and Risk Signal Implications," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 579-596.
- Chiuling Lu & Tzujui Mao & Yang-pin Shen, 2015. "Beyond friendly acquisitions: the case of REITs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Dirk Brounen & Mathijs van Dijk & Piet M.A. Eichholtz, 2008. "Corporate Real Estate and Corporate Takeovers: International Evidence," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(3), pages 293-314.
- Dirk Brounen & Piet Eichholtz, 2005. "Corporate Real Estate Ownership Implications: International Performance Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 429-445, June.
- Edward F. Pierzak, 2001. "Payment Choice in REIT Property Acquisitions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 105-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:19:y:1991:i:4:p:567-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.