Corporate Restructuring Involving Real Estate Assets: Some Earnings and Risk Signal Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hays, Patrick A. & Upton, David E., 1986. "A Shifting Regimes Approach to the Stationarity of the Market Model Parameters of Individual Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 307-321, September.
- Brooks, LeRoy D & Buckmaster, Dale A, 1976. "Further Evidence on the Time Series Properties of Accounting Income," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1359-1373, December.
- Ball, Ray & Watts, Ross, 1972. "Some Time Series Properties of Accounting Income," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(3), pages 663-681, June.
- Dann, Larry Y. & Masulis, Ronald W. & Mayers, David, 1991. "Repurchase tender offers and earnings information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 217-251, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- John L. Glascock & Wallace N. Davidson & C. F. Sirmans, 1991. "The Gains from Corporate Selloffs: The Case of Real Estate Assets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 567-582.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:8:n:4:1993:p:579-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.