The Improvement Expenditures of Urban Homeowners: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2006.
"Using Home Maintenance and Repairs to Smooth Variable Earnings,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 736-747, November.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 2003. "Using home maintenance and repairs to smooth variable earnings," Staff Reports 168, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Horn, Keren Mertens, 2015. "Can improvements in schools spur neighborhood revitalization? Evidence from building investments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 108-118.
- Stephen B. Billings, 2015. "Hedonic Amenity Valuation and Housing Renovations," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 652-682, September.
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:38:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10037-018-0125-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ire:issued:v:21:n:03:2018:p:317-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munneke, Henry J. & Womack, Kiplan S., 2015. "Neighborhood renewal: The decision to renovate or tear down," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 99-115.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Saiz, Albert, 2004. "Reinvestment in the housing stock: the role of construction costs and the supply side," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 238-256, March.
- Haughwout, Andrew F. & Sutherland, Sarah & Tracy, Joseph, 2013. "Negative equity and housing investment," Staff Reports 636, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ishikawa, Noriko & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2010. "Households' attitudes toward earthquake protection: An empirical analysis of the impact of fiscal support in Japan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 51-65, March.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:58:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-018-9669-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Gyourko & Albert Saiz, 2003. "Urban decline and housing reinvestment: the role of construction costs and the supply side," Working Papers 03-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:14:y:1986:i:1:p:48-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.