The Rise of the Maquiladoras: A M ixed Blessing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Trading Partners, Traded Products, and Firm Performances: Evidence from China’s Exporter-Importers," Discussion Papers 11/13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riano, 2017.
2017-15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2017. "Twin Peaks," CEP Discussion Papers dp1505, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2017. "Twin Peaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 6729, CESifo.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2017. "Twin peaks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86598, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Defever, F. & Riaño, A., 2017. "Twin Peaks," Working Papers 17/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Alejandro Riaño & Fabrice Defever, 2017. "Twin Peaks," 2017 Meeting Papers 454, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dennis Becker, 2018. "Heterogeneous firms and informality: the effects of trade liberalization on labour markets," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 47-72.
- Mazumder, Debojyoti, 2013. "Inheritance, Search Friction and International Trade: A General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 55250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osorio Novela, Germán & Mungaray Lagarda, Alejandro & Jiménez López, Edison, 2020. "The manufacturing industry in Mexico: a history of production without distribution," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Heid, Benedikt & Larch, Mario, 2016. "Gravity with unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 70-85.
- Heid, Benedikt, 2014. "Preferential Trade Agreements, Unemployment, and the Informal Sector," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100376, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jorge Luis García-Alcaraz & Aidé Aracely Maldonado-Macías & Sandra Ivette Hernández-Hernández & Juan Luis Hernández-Arellano & Julio Blanco-Fernández & Juan Carlos Sáenz Díez-Muro, 2016. "New Product Development and Innovation in the Maquiladora Industry: A Causal Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-18, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:17:y:2013:i:2:p:252-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.