Intra‐industry Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Research and Development: Evidence from China's “Silicon Valley”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hulya Ulku & Mehmet Pamukcu, 2015. "The impact of R&D and knowledge diffusion on the productivity of manufacturing firms in Turkey," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95, August.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2014.
"Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Michel, Bernhard & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring," IZA Discussion Papers 5768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus-Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," Working Papers CEB 11-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," DULBEA Working Papers 11-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014.
"Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence from Matched Employer–Employee Data,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 123-138, February.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Technological Change and Wages in China: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andrzej Cieślik & Jan Hagemejer, 2014. "Multinational Enterprises, Absorptive Capacity and Export Spillovers: Evidence from Polish Firm-level Data," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 709-726, November.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0270-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:11:p:2354-2377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junjie Hong & Xiaonan Sun & Wei Huang, 2016. "Local Institutions, Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity of Domestic Firms," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 25-38, February.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0185-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:3:p:569-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.