Deterring fraud by looking away
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalez Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2018.
"Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andres Gonzalez Lira & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-57, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Aug 2018.
- Andres Gonzalez Lira & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation Under Illicit Adaptation," Papers 1808.09887, arXiv.org.
- Andrés González Lira & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2143, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9439-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez-Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2019. "Slippery Fish: Enforcing Regulation under Subversive Adaptation," IZA Discussion Papers 12179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:47:y:2016:i:3:p:734-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.