The effect of FAR (floor area ratio) regulations on land values: The case of New York
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- In a City FAR, FAR Away: Building Height Regulations and Their Impacts
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2020-03-17 12:17:31
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Barr, Jason, 2022.
"The economics of skyscrapers: A synthesis,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Barr, Jason, 2020. "The economics of skyscrapers: a synthesis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108469, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Jason Barr, 2020. "The Economics of Skyscrapers: A Synthesis," CESifo Working Paper Series 8427, CESifo.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Jason Barr, 2020. "The economics of skyscrapers: a synthesis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1704, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel & Barr, Jason, 2020. "The economics of skyscrapers: A synthesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 14987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Singh, Ruchi, 2020.
"Stringency of land-use regulation: Building heights in US cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Jan K. Brueckner & Ruchi Singh, 2018. "Stringency of Land-Use Regulation: Building Heights in US Cities," CESifo Working Paper Series 6978, CESifo.
- Ning Wang & Zhigang Chen & Tianshu Li & Mengjia Zhen, 2022. "Spatiotemporal Pattern Evolution and Influence Mechanism of Urban Vertical Expansion: A Case Study of Jiangsu Province, China," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Rubina Canesi, 2022. "Urban Policy Sustainability through a Value-Added Densification Tool: The Case of the South Boston Area," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-12, July.
- Fang Wei & Lvwang Zhao, 2022. "The Effect of Flood Risk on Residential Land Prices," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-18, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:98:y:2019:i:6:p:2343-2354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.