Health Interventions and Health Equity: The Example of Measles Vaccination in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell,Donald O. & Ingco,Merlinda D. & Duncan,Ronald C., 1997. "The World Food Outlook," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521589840, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Erica S. Shenoy, 2012.
"The effect of vaccination on children's physical and cognitive development in the Philippines,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2777-2783, July.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Erica Seigner, 2011. "The Effect of Vaccination on Children's Physical and Cognitive Development in the Philippines," PGDA Working Papers 6911, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Eva Deuchert & Conny Wunsch, 2010.
"Evaluating Nationwide Health Interventions When Standard Before-After Doesn't Work: Malawi's ITN Distribution Program,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010
2010-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Deuchert, Eva & Wunsch, Conny, 2010. "Evaluating Nationwide Health Interventions When Standard Before-After Doesn't Work: Malawi's ITN Distribution Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Deuchert & Conny Wunsch, 2010. "Evaluating Nationwide Health Interventions when Standard Before-After Doesn't Work: Malawi's ITN Distribution Program," CESifo Working Paper Series 3036, CESifo Group Munich.
- Trudy Harpham & Sharon Huttly & Ian Wilson & Thea De Wet, 2003. "Linking public issues with private troubles: panel studies in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 353-363.
- J. Driessen & A. Razzaque & D. Walker & D. Canning, 2015.
"The effect of childhood measles vaccination on school enrolment in Matlab, Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(55), pages 6019-6040, November.
- Julia Driessen & Abdur Razzaque & Damian Walker & David Canning, 2011. "The Effect of Childhood Measles Vaccination on School Enrollment in Matlab, Bangladesh," PGDA Working Papers 8111, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Wei Ha, 2007. "What makes cities healthy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4107, The World Bank.
- Canning, David & Razzaque, Abdur & Driessen, Julia & Walker, Damian G. & Streatfield, Peter Kim & Yunus, Mohammad, 2011.
"The effect of maternal tetanus immunization on children's schooling attainment in Matlab, Bangladesh: Follow-up of a randomized trial,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 72(9), pages 1429-1436, May.
- David Canning & Abdur Razzaque & Julia Driessen & Damian G. Walker & Peter Kim Streatfield & Mohammad Yunus, 2011. "The Effect of Maternal Tetanus Immunization on Children’s Schooling Attainment in Matlab, Bangladesh: Follow-up of a Randomized Trial," PGDA Working Papers 7611, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Steve Brito & Ana Corbacho & Rene Osorio, 2017.
"Does birth under-registration reduce childhood immunization? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
Health Economics Review,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Rene Osorio Rivas & Steve Brito & Ana Corbacho, 2013. "Does Birth Underregistration Reduce Childhood Immunization?: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4660, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Nga Nguyet Nguyen, 2002. "Poverty and survival prospects of Vietnamese children under Doi Moi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2832, The World Bank.
- Adam Wagstaff & Naoko Watanabe, 2003. "What difference does the choice of SES make in health inequality measurement?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 885-890.
- McGovern, Mark E. & Canning, David, 2015.
"Vaccination and All Cause Child Mortality 1985-2011: Global Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys,"
227741, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark E. McGovern & David Canning, 2016. "Vaccination and All Cause Child Mortality 1985-2011: Global Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys," PGDA Working Papers 12515, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Naushin Mahmood & Saima Bashir, 2012. "Applying an Equity Lens to Maternal Health Care Practices in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2012:83, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:27:y:2001:i:2:p:283-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .