Impact of higher oil prices on the Chinese economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Chen, Xiaoqing, 2011. "The impact of global oil price shocks on China’s stock returns: Evidence from the ARJI(-ht)-EGARCH model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6627-6633.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:261-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuray Terzi & Sadullah Celik, 2016. "Oil Prices And Trade In Turkey: A Wavelet Continuous Transform Analysis," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(4), pages 29-41.
- Hassan, Syeda Anam & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Effect of oil prices on trade balance: New insights into the cointegration relationship from Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2125-2143.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2010.
"External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE - Microsimulation Analysis,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 45-90, Jan-Jun.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 0142, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Tuzova, Yelena & Qayum, Faryal, 2016. "Global oil glut and sanctions: The impact on Putin’s Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 140-151.
- Farhad Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2015.
"Macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on emerging and developed economies in a model incorporating monetary variables,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 51-75.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Fluctuations on Emerging and Developed Economies in a Model Incorporating Monetary Variables," ADBI Working Papers 546, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Özlale, Ümit & Pekkurnaz, Didem, 2010. "Oil prices and current account: A structural analysis for the Turkish economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4489-4496, August.
- Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun, 2010. "Vulnerability of the economy to the potential disturbances of energy supply: A logic-based model with application to the case of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2846-2857, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:opecrv:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:191-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291753-0237 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.