Family Finance and New Business Start-Ups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiegand, Manuel, 2015. "Friendship and money, oil and water? Credit constraints and "Family and Friends" finance," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112965, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Blumberg, Boris F. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2015.
"Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blumberg, Boris & Pfann, Gerard Antonie, 2015. "Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups," CEPR Discussion Papers 10699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2008.
"Intergenerational correlation in self employment: some further evidence from French ECHP data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 423-437, April.
- David Masclet & Nathalie Colombier, 2008. "Intergenerational correlation in self employment : some further evidence from French ECHP data," Post-Print halshs-00144842, HAL.
- Mac an Bhaird, Ciarán & Lucey, Brian, 2010. "An empirical investigation of the financial growth life cycle," MPRA Paper 61948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Staniewski, Marcin W. & Szopiński, Tomasz & Awruk, Katarzyna, 2016. "Setting up a business and funding sources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2108-2112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:63:y:2001:i:3:p:333-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.