A Simple Test for Cointegration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. A. Giles & Betty J. Johnson, 1999.
"Taxes, Risk-Aversion, and the Size of the Underground Economy: A Nonparametric Analysis With New Zealand Data,"
Econometrics Working Papers
9910, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David E. A. Giles & Betty J. Johnson, 2000. "Taxes, Risk-Aversion, and the Size of the Underground Economy: A Nonparametric Analysis With New Zealand Data," Econometrics Working Papers 0006, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Snell, Andy, 1998. "Testing for r versus r-1 cointegrating vectors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 151-191, November.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2007. "A residual-based cointegration test for near unit root variables," International Finance Discussion Papers 907, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hassler, Uwe, 2002. "The Effect of Linear Time Trends on Cointegration Testing in Single Equations," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 111, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Javier Fernandez-Macho, 2013. "A wavelet approach to multiple cointegration testing," Economics Series Working Papers 668, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Andreu Sansó, 2006.
"Testing the Null of Cointegration with Structural Breaks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(5), pages 623-646, October.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Andreu Sansó, 2005. "Testing the Null of Cointegration with Structural Breaks," DEA Working Papers 10, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Giles, David E A & Werkneh, Gugsa T & Johnson, Betty J, 2001.
"Asymmetric Responses of the Underground Economy to Tax Changes: Evidence from New Zealand Data,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(237), pages 148-159, June.
- David E. A. Giles & Gugsa T. Werkneh & Betty J. Johnson, 1999. "Asymmetric Responses of the Underground Economy to Tax Changes: Evidence From New Zealand Data," Econometrics Working Papers 9911, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Villanueva, O. Miguel, 2007. "Spot-forward cointegration, structural breaks and FX market unbiasedness," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 58-78, February.
- David Harvey & Stephen Leybourne & Paul Newbold, 2003. "How great are the great ratios?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 163-177.
- D. Schimmelpfennig & C. Thirtle, 1994. "Cointegration, And Causality: Exploring The Relationship Between Agricultural And Productivity," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 220-231.
- Judith A. Giles & Sadaf Mirza, 1999. "Some Pretesting Issues on Testing for Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 9914, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- G. Everaert, 2007. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships between Observed Integrated Variables by Unobserved Component Methods," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/452, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Javier Fernandez-Macho, 2013. "A Test for the Null of Multiple Cointegrating Vectors," Economics Series Working Papers 657, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:56:y:1994:i:1:p:97-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.